Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Welcome to My World

It has come to my attention that there are actually a few people who read this little hobby of mine. Welcome and I will enjoy your company while you are here, or were here…whichever the case may be. ANYWAY, I am hoping to have this new format for Blogger figured out over the next few days; so please pardon the progress in the meanwhile. The claims are that this is the improvements will make for easier posting, editing, etc, but I have not found that to be the case as of yet. But, as I am a slow learner, in due time I trust that I will be enlightened to the process. Any comments or suggestions that you may have are always welcome. In an ideal world, I would love to say that I could post something worthwhile 2-3 times per week. This doesn’t happen because I do not possess the writing prowess and fervor to accomplish such a feat and sometimes it may just be best for all if I were to keep my mind shut.

In the meanwhile…welcome to my world. And if you know how to do "peek-a-boo comments" or "toggle comments" in this new Blogger Layout, I would love to know!!

1 comment:

Scooter said...

Hmm, I was thinking about those myself. If I find them I'll share. :)